Monday, 23 March 2015

A Somerset Sunset

A couple of weeks ago we took a trip to Glastonbury to visit our friends. It was wonderful to take Niah to what has become a very special place to me, her first spiritual pilgrimage . . .


We took her up to the top of the Tor, sprinkled her in sacred water from the white spring temple, took her to the ashram one evening for devotional singing and in to the Goddess temple where I first knelt in front of the alter there and prayed to be become pregnant.













































 For the last few hours before we returned home we all went for a walk and to watch the sun set It was so very Beautiful.


The wonder of Nature and the depth of It's Beauty will never cease to Amaze me.

3 comments:

  1. I need to hear more about your trip! Incredible photos....what a special time you had. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to hear more about your trip! Incredible photos....what a special time you had. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Alex loves these photos i think they're his altime favourite, and I always have such a special time when i'm there, you really must go, I think you'd love it xx

    ReplyDelete