Friday, 16 January 2015

A Pewter Pot

Niah and I go for a walk every day, Sometimes across the fields, my boots in the mud and my beautiful girl in the sling, 

And sometimes we take the track that runs along side the fields greeting the many joggers, horse riders and dog walkers as we go. I power walk in an attempt to shed my pregnancy weight and Niah stretches out in her pushchair, It's a nice balance between the two and makes each walk a different experience to the last.
On the days that we walk along the track we will often detour to have a gander in the local village charity shops. 

Our home is a lovely mix of new, old, revamped and reclaimed, hand made, modern and vintage. I really like interiors to be formed in this way, it makes for a unique style.

Today's charity shop find was this, a little pewter pot.

 On the way home happy with my find I called in to the farm shop to choose a  nice plant to place inside, this little Ivy was perfect.

Simple pleasures from bargain finds, and I will admit something to you now, when I'm particularly happy with a new little corner of our home, a new find or a new styled display I find myself keep coming back in to the room just to have another look :)

Have a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...you did so well, what a gorgeous find! Now I need to come and interrogate you to find out which shop you went in 😉
    A beautiful post and wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it lovely! I already have a lovely pewter tea pot and milk jug found on other charity shop visits I'm building a pewter hoard! :D
      Thank you Linda x

      Delete