Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Recipe Pages . . .

All My talk of summer yesterday and it has poured with rain all day today. Reuben and I have been hiding out in my art room for most of the day, I've been adding to a project I started a while back. I like to cut and save recipes featured in magazines, I have a nice collection, mostly vegetarian recipes and cakes as I love to bake. I wanted to archive them in a visually beautiful way rather than just stapling them to a page or putting them in a plastic sleeve and so I've created moodboard style/scrap book pages by collaging them together with other lovely magazine and catalogue tears. I've really enjoyed the process, I had forgotten just how much, as I used to love creating books like this when I was at college and Uni. I thought I might continue to post them on here as a regular feature, feel free to zoom in and try out the recipes your self.



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely idea Zoe! Your pages look beautiful.....full of inspiration.
    Look forward to seeing more.... xx

    ReplyDelete