Friday, 2 May 2014

Bluebells and Strawberries

Blue bells from the garden, Organic strawberries and fresh pastries. Hot Chai in my favourite mug whilst catching up after so long with a favourite friend. A tidy house ready for the weekend, candles lit, incense burning and a new book to hold in my hand.
I've felt our baby moving for the first time this week, like butterflies and bubbles in my tummy, I love that at this stage only I can feel it, something so special to be shared between just me and my baby. Today as I washed the dishes I was very aware for the first time of my bump pressing against the sink, something so simple can bring such delight when it comes to this little life growing inside me, It's such an amazing experience that every little thing seems so exciting.









1 comment:

  1. I love the way you take delight in the little things in life........and the bigger things too! ;-)
    Lovely photos; I can't wait to see your home xx

    ReplyDelete