Saturday, 22 February 2014

Reuben

The sun is shining bright and Beautiful here, lighting up the bare branches of the twisted willow outside my art room window, Golden orange and brown against the clear blue sky.
The other day I mentioned our cat Reuben, It's nice to put a face to a name I always think, so here he is . . . . 




We Joke that we got him on special offer at Asda, One Sunday morning while doing our shopping, the couple in the queue behind us loaded litter and kitten food on to the check out conveyer, I said to the guy 'oooohh do u have a kitten!' and he said 'Yes do you want it?' and i said Yes thinking he was joking, turned out they had one left from their cats litter who was due to be homed that day but the lady had dropped out, I fluttered my eyelashes at Alex, we went to go and see him and the rest is history. He's a sweet boy and very much loved! It's a wonderful thing to have an animal in your life, he's a lovely friend of mine.

1 comment: